2008-01-21

USHER! Yeah !!


亞瑟小子(USHER)的Yeah歌詞與MV




[Lil' Jon:]
Yeah, Ok! Lil' Jon! Usher, Usher, Usher[whispered]
[Usher:]
Yeah, Yeah Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah Yeah,
Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah


  


Up in the club with the homies, tryin' to get a little VI
那天在CLUB 和我麻吉 想要偷腥找點刺激
 
But keep it down on the low key, cause you know how it is
別說你不懂 幹這檔子事兒總是得低調些...

I saw this shorty she was checkin' up on me
有個小妞眼睛不停地打量我

From the game she was spittin' in my ear you would think that she knew me
她對我咬耳朵的方式 不像是我們才第一次見面

So I decided to chill, conversation got heavy
我決定先擺酷再說 後來話題變得越來越那個

And she had me feeling like she's ready to blow
看來她已經全身HIGH了起來
 
She was saying come get me, so I got up and followed her to the floor
她說「想要就來吧」 所以我跟著她滑進舞池

She said…baby let's go
還說「我們閃吧」

That's when I told her, I said…
 同時我也告訴她

Yeah, yeah, shorty got down low and said come and get me
 耶!小妞就讓我們開始吧

Yeah, yeah, I got so caught up I forgot she told me
耶!我被妳迷得神魂顛倒

Yeah, yeah, her and my girl used to be the best of homies
耶!早忘了她跟我女友曾經是姊妹淘

Yeah, yeah, next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming…
耶!只記得她貼在我身邊說
 
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah…
耶!耶!耶!耶!耶~

So she's all up in my head now
害我現在滿腦子都是她

Got me thinking that it might be a good idea to take her with me
還有該不該把她佔為己有的疑問

'Cause she's ready to leave (ready to leave now)
反正她現在就要跟我走

But I gotta keep it real now
還是我應該要踩煞車

'Cause on a 1 to 10 she's certified 20
可是她還真是優到破錶
 
But that just ain't me, hey…
真不知道是否該更進一步 

Because (I don't know), if I take that chance just where it's gonna lead
我不知道ㄟ…我該把握機會 將一切拋到腦後嗎

But what (do I know), is the way she dance make shorty alright with me
該怎麼辦呢…是她火辣的舞姿讓我看上她嗎

The way she (get low) I'm, like, yeah, just work that out for me
不過她扭腰擺臀的樣子 真讓我凍未條

She asked for one more dance and I'm like, yeah, how the hell am I supposed to leave And I said…
她來邀舞的時候 打死我都沒辦法拒絕

Watch out! My outfit's ridiculous, in the club lookin' so conspicuous
 聽好了!我這身行頭雖然古怪 到了club裡卻很亮眼

And Row! These women all on the prowl, if you hold the head steady I'm a milk the cow
想把身邊的女孩們 只要抓到訣竅就一切搞定啦
 
Forget about the game I'm a spit the truth, I won't stop till I get them in they birthday suits
說真的 我可不只是隨便說說而已

So gimmie the rhythm and it'll be off with they clothes, then bend over to the front and touch your toes
我會讓她們跟著我饒舌的節奏脫光身上的衣服

I left the jag and I took the roles, if they ain't cutting then I put them on foot patrol
為了泡妞我會少喝點 還沒輪到的 就先請她們門外等著

How you like me now, when my pinky's valued over three hundred thousand
瞧瞧我指頭上戴的這個千萬鑽戒 肯定會讓她們更愛我

Let's drank you the one to please, Ludacris fill cups like double d's
我看你就先多喝點 我會招待你特大杯的

Me and Ush once more and we leave them dead, we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed to say
我跟亞瑟的魅力無法擋 我們要那種 白天是淑女 晚上又能變成另一種的...

Take that and rewind it back, Lil' Jon got the beat make ya booty go
聽仔細 Lil' Jon的節奏讓你忍不住打拍子

Take that and rewind it back, Usher got the voice make ya booty go
聽仔細 Usher的歌聲讓你忍不住打拍子

Take that and rewind it back, Ludacris got the flow make ya booty go
聽仔細 Ludacris的饒舌讓你忍不住打拍子

Take that and rewind it back, Lil' Jon got the beat make ya booty go
聽仔細 Lil' Jon的節奏讓你忍不住打拍子


沒有留言: